Warder's heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Wheel of Time fan forum. It's purpose is to have people comment the series and make friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Towers of Midnight'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tairon Faraner
Admin
Tairon Faraner

'Towers of Midnight' Empty
PostSubject: 'Towers of Midnight'   'Towers of Midnight' EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 am

'Towers of Midnight' tells us that Moiraine's freeing is near. But 'tower' is in plural, so I that the book will have something to do with the White and the Black Tower. But the question is "What?", and I seem to have missed the connection.
Back to top Go down
https://wardersheaven.forumotion.net
Airielle al'Landerin

Airielle al'Landerin

Location : Tar Valon - Master at Arms!! (Because I want the title....)

PostSubject: Re: 'Towers of Midnight'   'Towers of Midnight' EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:12 am

"Towers of Midnight" Is actually a phrase used in a Seanchan prophecy. It's where the name comes from; which then hints that we will see more Seanchan than the possibility of Moiraine's return. However I think the Prophecy references where Moiraine is which is some what exciting - and curious how The Seanchan are involved (unless indirectly with Mat who is married to Fortuona)

I really do dislike that name, even though it is very appropriate. :p
Back to top Go down
Tairon Faraner
Admin
Tairon Faraner

PostSubject: Re: 'Towers of Midnight'   'Towers of Midnight' EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:18 am

The Seanchan are linked to the White Tower, because the took Aes Sedai....bad, bad Seanchan.But for strategic reasons, Egwene must find Mesaana. Mesaana can locate the Seanchan, because she and Semi had spies there.
Back to top Go down
Vhaelus

PostSubject: Re: 'Towers of Midnight'   'Towers of Midnight' EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:06 am

And of course, Egwene has had experience with Forsaken, so it'd be wonderful if she found Mesaana.
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Tairon Faraner
Admin
Tairon Faraner

PostSubject: Re: 'Towers of Midnight'   'Towers of Midnight' EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Let's just hope Mesaana is a weak enough channaler in order for the "young" Aes Sedai to take her down, but I'm expecting a twist of events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Towers of Midnight'   'Towers of Midnight' Empty

Back to top Go down

'Towers of Midnight'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warder's heaven :: The Wheel of Time Books :: The upcoming books-
Jump to: